Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen easily builds dimension by micro-stroking in areas you want more fullness. The waterproof formula glides on effortlessly with a featherlight feel, creating unparalleled hair-like detail with precision and mimicking the appearance of natural hair for a fuller-looking finish. The superfine-tip is ideal for the creation of realistic hair-strokes for your most natural-looking brows yet.
Find Your Shade
- Details and defines brows for a fuller-looking finish
- Superfine and firm brush-tip creates realistic looking, thin hair-strokes
- Easy-to-apply pen that adds dimension and defines the brow shape
- Waterproof formula glides on effortlessly with a featherlight feel
- Ideal for all skin and brow types - adhering to both skin and hair
- Mimics the look of natural brow hair and texture
- The specially designed brush-tip won't clog or skip and is not made of felt
- Available in 9 shades that are true to colour with a wide range of cool and warm undertones
This formula is:
- Mineral-Oil Free
- Choose a shade in Brow Pen that is closest to your natural brow hair colour.
- When pairing with other ABH brow products to fill your brow, choose the same shade in both products. For example, Brow Definer in shade Soft Brown and Brow Pen in shade Soft Brown. Fuller-Looking + Feathered Brows
- Start with clean brows - Brow Pen is best applied directly on clean, dry skin.
- Shake Brow Pen using downward motions before use.
- Start by applying Brow Pen in the areas you are more sparse-working in the direction of hair growth. Lightly etch in any areas you want added detail and definition. Softly blend as you go using a spoolie brush.
- Let it dry for 20 seconds. Finish with Clear Brow Gel.Defined + Dimensional Brows
- Start with clean brows.
- Outline and fill the brow using Brow Definer. Blend through with the spoolie end.
- Detail the brow by applying Brow Pen in the areas you are more sparse-working in the direction of hair growth. Lightly etch in any areas you want added detail and definition.
- Let it dry for 20 seconds.
- Finish with Clear Brow Gel. Pro Tips:
- Shake in downwards motions before use.
- Little pressure is needed when applying.
- Apply hair-strokes in the direction of hair growth for a natural-looking finish.
- Use two shades together to create a natural, ombre effect. Apply a lighter shade in the front of the brow, and a deeper shade from arch to tail.
- Remove with any waterproof remover and/or cleanser.
- Store with the tip down for best performance.
- Can be used on the face to create faux freckles.
- Can be used to colour correct tattooed brows.
- If you pair with Brow Powder Duo, do not use Brow Primer.
- Apply Brow Pen before complexion to let it set while you do your makeup.
- If you have oily skin, use toner around the brow area to create a clean, dry surface before applying.
- Start applying from the middle of your brow (arch) to the end - that way you get used to the flow of the ink and how much pressure to use. Then when you get to the front part of the eyebrows you will put less pressure for a lighter look.
0.017 fl oz / 0.5 ml
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, PVP, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Laureth-21, Steareth-20, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266) [Nano], Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)
Ingredients are subject to change. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.