CRYOGLOBES 2 PACK
Cryoglobes improve the general condition of the skin by increasing oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin. Frequent use of Cryoglobes tightens the skin and prevents wrinkles. During a Cryoglobe treatment the skin vessels and capillaries undergo a period of vasoconstriction (constriction of blood vessels) followed by vasodilation (dilation of blood vessels). This causes toxins stored in the layers of the skin to be broken down and flushed away. The intense cold activates collagen production in the deeper layers of the skin, leaving your skin firm and tight. After several applications, clients have noticed the skin becoming smoother and more even toned with regained elasticity and an improved overall 'youthful' feeling.
For further information about the benefits, we have a handy Cryoglobe Postcard, packed with information!
- Place your Cryoglobe in the freezer in the cotton bag supplied and ensure that you freeze for 24 hours before performing your first treatment.
- To ensure best application, the Cryoglobe liquid must be frozen before use.
- Please note: freezer temperature should be as cold as you can make it.
- When frozen, remove the Cryoglobe from the freezer, roll Cryoglobe on a clean cloth or towel, removing any excess water or ice residue.
- Begin massage by gently rolling the Cryoglobe on target tissues for 5-8 minutes. Roll slowly and steadily, in circular, upward motions using an upward 'J' motion. Do not drag the skin. Keep the ball moving continuously.
- Use two Cryoglobes, in synergy.
- Remove the metal globe from the holder handle. Sterilise with antibacterial wipes or under hot water and allow to dry separately.
- Place the handle and Cryoglobe back together and return them in the cotton bag provided to the freezer.
- Do not open the sealed Cryoglobe or tamper with the screw
- Do not force when attaching the Cryoglobe to the handle, they are designed to fit together with ease
- Cryoglobes are only for external use.
- The Cryoglobe must be used in a continuous motion and we advise, not to rest it on any part of the skin.
- If interfered with in any way, this will invalidate your warranty.
- Do not autoclave.
- Do not heat up.
- Do not consume the fluid/liquid inside the Cryoglobe.
- If you have cold intolerance or allergic to stainless steel metal, please do not use the Cryoglobe.