AMBIENT LIGHTING BRONZER
The Ambient Lighting Bronzer from Hourglass fuses the illuminating effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to add depth and dimension for a natural, sun-kissed glow. The sheer, airy formula sweeps on softly for a healthy-looking, radiant finish.
Features & Benefits
- The airy, lightweight bronzers fuse the illuminating effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with bronze pigments to deliver buildable colour and a radiant finish.
- While traditional bronzer tends to be flat, Ambient Lighting Bronzer uses Photoluminescent Technology for seamless blending and colour transitions.
- The hand-made powders are formulated using an advanced miscelare technique - which means "to mix" in Italian - creating the perfect balance of pigment and powder, and no two look alike.
- Ambient Lighting Bronzer can be used alone for subtle warmth and contouring or paired with Ambient Lighting Powder to create depth and dimension.
How to use
Warming - Using the No1 Powder Brush, gently swirl the entire compact to pick up the perfect balance of pigment and powder. Lightly apply all over face to achieve a sun-kissed look.
Defining - Use the Ambient Lighting Brush to apply Ambient Lighting Bronzer as a subtle contour along the temples, hollows of the cheeks and jawline.
Ambient- Lighting Bronzer works best when applied after Ambient Lighting Powder and before Ambient Lighting Blush. Explore the Ambient Lighting Collection to create your perfect light.
Size: 0.39 oz / 11 g
- Mica, synthetic fluorphlogopite, boron nitride, hdi/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer, polymethyl methacrylate, octyldodecanol, benzoic acid, c13-14 isoparaffin, dehydroacetic acid, diamond powder, dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, laureth-7, magnesium aluminium silicate, phenoxyethanol, polyacrylamide, polymethylsilsesquioxane, potassium sorbate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, sorbitan sesquioleate, tin oxide, trimethylsiloxysilicate. may contain (+/ -): carmine (ci 75470), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).