Hourglass presents a weightless liquid foundation that delivers 16-hour medium, buildable coverage with a natural, soft glow finish. Inspired by the iconic Ambient Lighting Collection, this long-wearing formula is infused with blurring spheres that provide a light-diffusing effect, minimizing the look of imperfections for skin that looks smooth, even, and glowing in any light. The fluid texture is easily blendable and delivers a second-skin finish for a complexion that looks seamless and lit-from-within.
Features & Benefits
- Light-Diffusing Pigments: Deliver a natural, soft-focus finish and help protect against blue light
- Blurring Spheres: Minimize the look of imperfections, fine lines, and wrinkles and provides a natural, soft glow
- Antioxidants help protect against free radicals
- Infused with White Tea Extract and Vitamin E
- Blurs imperfections
- Minimizes the look of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles
- 16-hour wear
- Natural, soft glow finish
- Resistant to humidity and sweat
- Blue light protection
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
How to use:
Prep skin with a moisturizer & primer, apply a pea-sized amount of foundation to the center of the face and blend outward using the Ambient Soft Glow Foundation Brush. Gently buff into skin and build until desired level of coverage is achieved
1 fl oz / 30 mL
Water/aqua, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, isododecane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, glycerin, butylene glycol, dimethicone, lauryl peg-10 tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl dimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, disteardimonium hectorite, acrylates/polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate copolymer, magnesium sulfate, sorbitan sesquioleate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, triethoxycaprylylsilane, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, tribehenin, caprylyl glycol, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, xanthan gum, aluminum hydroxide, caesalpinia spinosa fruit extract, dipropylene glycol, sodium citrate, kappaphycus alvarezii extract, tocopherol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499).