VEIL MINERAL PRIMER - TRAVEL SIZE
Elevate your foundation to unprecedented performance with this Hourglass state-of-the-art primer that extends the wear of foundation for a perfect complexion that lasts. With a texture unlike any other, this oil free primer not only creates a smooth, even canvas for makeup, but also conceals redness, minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, and provides broad spectrum SPF 15 protection, all in a supremely airy, silky, cloud-like texture. Winner of the InStyle Best Beauty Buy award for Best Primer: 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose primer goes beyond traditional formulations, concealing redness (even rosacea) to even skin tone, while minimizing the look of visible pores, fine lines and imperfections.
- Creates a smooth, even surface so that foundation effortlessly glides on and stays on for all day makeup wear.
- First of its kind primer, with an airy, silky cloud-like texture, layers onto skin without added weight or a greasy after feel.
- Delivers broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection with mineral-derived sunscreens, Titanium and Zinc Oxide.
- Oil free formula is appropriate for all skin types, even sensitive, blemish-prone skin.
- Repels water so makeup looks freshly applied all day long.
How to use
The perfect complexion starts with Veil Mineral Primer. As the first step in your makeup routine, it creates the ideal canvas for your makeup to effortlessly slide on and stay on for all-day wear. The silky, weightless texture smooths and evens out the skin for perfect application and wear every time. It's the one product that will elevate your foundation to unprecedented performance.
1 - Apply to 1 pump of Veil Mineral Primer to clean, moisturized skin prior to concealer, foundation and powder application.
2 - Works with any cream, liquid and powder foundation.
Size: 0.30 fl oz / 8.95ml
Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polysilicone-11, zinc oxide, polymethylsilsesquioxane, titanium dioxide, peg-10 dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, stearic acid, alumina.