SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector targets stubborn discoloration with an innovative formula designed to restore skin's natural radiance. Salicylic acid exfoliates the skin to fade existing dark spots and enhances the penetration of other key ingredients. Hydroxyphenoxy propionic acid inhibits melanin production, preventing further hyperpigmentation from occurring. Ellagic acid reduces dark spots and discoloration. A multifaceted lightening treatment for unevenly pigmented skin.
- Fades the appearance of skin discoloration.
- Promotes even skin tone.
- Improves visible skin luminosity for renewed radiance.
- Ideal for all skin types, except very sensitive skin.
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, and dye-free; non-comedogenic.
- 0.3% Salicylic Acid: helps eliminate dull, discolored surface cells.
- 1% Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid: non-toxic derivative of hydroquinone helps fade the appearance of discoloration and improve uneven skin tone.
- 0.5% Ellagic Acid: a naturally occurring polyphenol antioxidant found in the tara plant (caesalpinia spinosa) that has been shown to help improve the look of skin discoloration.
How to use:
Once or twice daily, apply a small amount to a dry face and other affected areas, or as directed by a physician. For morning use, follow with a sunscreen and limit sun exposure.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-11, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Ptfe, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ellagic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate / Steareth-8 Methacrylate Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Salicylic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract / Extrait De Levure, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Mica, Disodium Edta, Ppg-5-Ceteth-20, Citric Acid.