A.G.E. INTERRUPTER CREAM
A.G.E. Interrupter is specifically formulated to improve the creeping, thinning appearance of mature skin caused by intrinsic or internal aging processes such as glycation. Glycation occurs when excess glucose molecules stick to collagen and elastin fibers, eventually binding them together and leading to the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (A.G.E.). Glycated collagen and elastin fibers lose the ability to function normally, and the body cannot break them down and replace them, which leads to severe wrinkling of the skin.
This is a unique treatment formulated with 4% blueberry extract, 30% Proxylane, and 0.2% phytosphingosine to help prevent the glycation process and correct severe signs of intrinsic aging in mature skin.
- Improves the appearance of facial wrinkles, creeping, thinning skin, and hyper-pigmentation.
- Blueberry extract slows down the process of advanced glycation end-product (A.G.E.) formation, preventing the rigidification of collagen and elastin fibers.
- Proxylane stimulates GAG synthesis, restoring water and nutrients to the dermal epidermal junction.
- Phytosphingosine helps protect the skins barrier to alleviate discomfort associated with dry, aging skin.
How to use:
Apply once or twice daily to face, neck, and chest.
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Tatrahydropyrntriol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Acrylates Copolymer, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Parfum/Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin.