Formulated with 10% glycolic acid, SkinCeuticals' Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight is clinically proven* to promote a brighter, clearer-looking complexion. This powerful face cream is complete with two-percent phytic acid, natural oils and botanicals that promote skin clarity and deep hydration. A night cream made with 10% glycolic acid to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture.
- Tested tolerable for nightly use.
- Accelerates cellular turnover and refines skin texture.
- Alcohol-free, oil-free, fragrance-free and dye-free.
- 10% Glycolic Free Acid Value: derived from sugar cane, this powerful fruit acid helps stimulate skin's natural exfoliation process and minimizes the buildup of dead skin cells, resulting in improvement in the appearance of skin texture and tone.
- 2% Phytic Acid: naturally present in legumes and seeds, this potent ingredient provides dual-action exfoliation and skin brightening effects. It helps to inhibit the impact of skin aggressors that can cause dullness, promoting skin clarity and glow.
- 1% Soothing Complex: featuring a combination of natural oils and botanicals, including jojoba and sunflower seed, this wax forms a protective, breathable layer on skin to help lock in hydration and provide comfort.
How to use:
Shake well and dispense product into hands. Apply an even, pea-sized layer over the entire face and neck avoiding the eye area. Precondition skin by limiting initial use to once every other evening. After one week, increase to every evening, or as advised by a skin care professional. Store product in a cool, dark place. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
What is the recommended use of Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight with retinol
Using Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight alongside retinol products should be done under the guidance of a skin care professional, as certain precautions should be taken. It is recommended to use on alternate nights and not apply both on the same evening.
If a patient is using retinol, they should introduce Glycolic 10 slowly by limiting initial use to 1 - to - 2 nights a week and increasing use gradually to allow the skin to acclimate.
If a patient is using Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight and wants to introduce retinol, discontinue use until skin is acclimated to retinol and then apply 1 - to - 2 nights a week initially, increasing frequency slowly.
Both products may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using these products. If irritation occurs, decrease frequency of application of one or both products.
In an 8-week clinical study, Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight significantly improved the appearance of key markers of glowing skin*:
- 36% average improvement in radiance.
- 37% average improvement in skin texture.
- 19% average improvement in skin tone.
- *An 8-week, single-center, clinical study was conducted on 52 females, ages 35-64, with global fine lines, uneven skin tone, rough skin texture and a dull complexion.
Aqua/Water, Glycolic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Phytic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12, Poly-glyceryl-4 Isostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Jojoba Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera/Sunflower Seed Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Salicylic Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera/Accia Decurrens Flower Wax, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.