For bouncy bombshell curls with volume, simply begin with dry, detangled hair, dividing to style 1-2-inch sections at a time. Secure the ends of a section underneath the clamp and roll upwards, wrapping the section of hair evenly around the barrel. Hold for a few seconds then slide the wand out to release the wave. Repeat for all sections until hair is fully styled.
Click here for T3 Warranty Information
Goes with Convertible Base |?Whirl Trio?|?Whirl Convertible?|?Twirl Convertible
- T3 Tourmaline + Ceramic Barrels seal the hair cuticle fast to produce shiny, frizz free results
- Enhanced with Digital SinglePass technology to control temperature, ensuring even and optimal heat.
- This barrel cannot be used without the purchase of a Convertible Base
- Additional barrels sold separately
- Cool Tip
Switching the Barrel
-Line up the side pins on the barrel with the slots in the Convertible Base (sold separately or included with your?Whirl Trio,?Whirl Convertible, Twirl Convertible).
-Insert the barrel firmly into it. Rotate the lock until it clicks. The dot symbol on the barrel lock should line up with lock symbol on the convertible base when securely fastened.
- Use a heat resistant glove when styling to protect against accidental burns in case your hand comes in contact with the heated barrel.
- Consult the enclosed user guide prior to use.
L 104.14mm x W 78.74mm x H 269.24mm