Achieve one-swipe shine you can't resist with Crystal Gloss by Anastasia Beverly Hills. Its crystal-clear formula delivers non-sticky, comfortable wear with a glass-like finish, making your lips appear instantly fuller and smoother. The flat-paddle shaped applicator glides with ease and precision, delivering the perfect amount of gloss for instantly enhancing lips with extreme shine and a peach-scent you can't get enough of. Wear over bare lips to let your natural colour come through or layer with liner and lipstick for extra dimension.
Why you will love it:
- Universal crystal-clear shade for all skin tones
- Provides long-lasting, glass-like shine in one swipe
- Weightless, non-sticky formula with comfortable wearability
- Instantly gives the appearance of fuller-looking lips
- Ultra-smooth formula glides across lips with ease
- Flat-paddle shaped applicator delivers the perfect amount of product and precise application
- Can be worn over bare lips or layered with liner and lipstick for extra dimension
- This formula is: Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Alcohol-Free, Paraben-Free, Oil-Free
- Dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic
How to Use:
On bare lips: Apply to the centre of the top and bottom lip. Use the tip of the flat-paddle applicator to shape the lip line with precision.
Paired with a liner: Shape and define the lips using a liner. Apply Crystal Gloss to the centre of the top and bottom lip.
Paired with liner + lipstick: Shape and define the lips using a liner. Add colour with Matte Lipstick. Finish by applying Crystal Gloss to the centre of the top and bottom lip.
Pro Tips: Wear over bare lips for natural lip colour with high shine. Apply to the centre of the lips for extra volume. For dry lips, apply Lip Primer prior to application. For dry lips with flakiness, use a gentle lip exfoliator prior to application.
Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax/Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Paraffin, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene.