Get beautiful lips in a flash with this highly pigmented lip colour that lasts. Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Lipstick features a new emollient formula and is a full-pigment lip colour with a velvety-smooth ultra-matte finish and comfortable wearability. This lipstick features a classic bullet tip that provides excellent control for precise application and even colour.
- The easy-to-apply, full-pigment formula delivers an ultra-matte finish that seamlessly glides on the lips.
- The collection includes a wide range of neutral tones, bright accent shades and bold colours.
- Shade range includes a selection of nude shades that complement every skin tone and undertone.
- The precise heart-shaped bullet provides excellent control for defining the lip line and effortlessly creating a long-lasting application.
How to use:
Begin by outlining the Cupid's bow. Fill in the remainder of the top lip. Outline the bottom lip and fill. Highlight the perimeter of the lips using Pro Pencil and blend into the skin using Brush 20 or a lip brush like Brush 3 to create clean edges.
Pro Tips: To further define or detail the lips, use Brush 3 to work directly off the Matte Lipstick bullet.
- To create volume, apply a lighter shade of Matte Lipstick in the centre of the lips or top with Lip Gloss.
- Apply Lip Primer just before your Matte Lipstick application to hydrate lips and create a base for lip colour to adhere. For best results, apply a thin layer of Lip Primer and allow the formula to absorb into lips prior to your colour application; this will help keep the lip colour ultra-matte.
Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Peg-12 Dimethicone Beeswax, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Laureth-12, Propylene Carbonate, Ethyl Vanillin, Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).